Do you comfort eat when you are stressed out?
Obsess over food and feel constantly hungry?
Pick all day and not even realise you are doing it?
Think you don’t eat much but the weight just won’t shift?
Know what you should be doing but can’t seem to summon up the willpower to make the necessary changes?
We’ve seen and heard it all and you most certainly are not alone!
Over the last 10 years, we’ve helped hundreds of women lose weight and transform their fitness and wellbeing – usually permanently. In this time, we’ve seen lots of fads come and go and even experimented with some of them ourselves ; )
Some of these have their merits and can be really effective if you know (or are prepared to work with someone) who knows what they are doing. Unfortunately some of them will waste your time, waste your money and damage your health – often leaving you in a worse position than when you started.
Here are the six most successful strategies we have found to prevent overeating and help you lose weight for good…
1. Fill up on the good stuff. Load up on plenty of veggies, good quality protein, good fats and you won’t feel hungry and suffer from those nasty blood sugar crashes and cravings that make you reach for all the wrong foods.
2. Keep hydrated. Drinking at least 2 litres of water a day will not only stop you feeling hungry, it will also give you more energy throughout the day helping you feel mentally and physically alert. It was also help you stay busy and focus your mind on more productive things.
3. Don’t make it too hard on yourself. I encourage all of our ladies to stick to the 80/20 rule. This means that 20% of the time you can eat and drink what you like. Gives you something to look forward to!
4. Keep active and do the right kind of exercise. Being active every day and doing exercise that builds muscle, boosts your metabolism and helps to reduce stress levels is the absolute key to healthy and sustainable weightloss. Far too often I meet with ladies who have been torturing themselves in the gym for hours on end with no results. Keeping fit should be enjoyable and most importantly EFFECTIVE!
5. Be accountable to a group or a person is crucial. Your family and friends wont always be as supportive as you want them to be and this can be for a range of different reasons. This is why it is really important to find people who are on the same journey as you and want to see you succeed.
6. If you slip up, don’t beat yourself up and DRAW A LINE UNDER IT! We are all human and being kind to ourselves is the key to improving the quality of our lives.
All of these are lessons I have learnt by working with ladies who are probably just like you. Busy women who are juggling work, children, families and multiple other commitments. Women who may be so used to giving out to everyone else around them, that forget to look after themselves.
This is also why we have decided to completely revamp our already massively successful 6 week Fat Loss Challenge. This course covers every single base and includes…..
- One to one coaching and support where we will discuss your lifestyle and goals and put together a personally tailored exercise and nutrition program. THIS IS A BRAND NEW FEATURE
- Weekly support groups and weigh ins.
- Access to all of the amazing Love Life Ladies exercise classes which are suitable for everybody and delivered by some of the best instructors in the area.
- Your own accountability buddy – someone on the same journey as you who you can get mutual support
- A private Facebook support group where you can ask questions, share information and chat to one another
- Ongoing support and advice from our team of highly experienced coaches
- A community of women who all work together, supporting each other every step of the way
You really won’t find anything else like it and so far the results have been phenomenal:
- Easy weight loss (ranging between 2 – 7lbs a week).
- Our ladies seeing a massive improvement in their energy levels and general sense of wellbeing.
- Huge improvements in self confidence seeing our women getting fitter than they ever have before and being able to do things they would previously never have dreamt possible.
- New friendships made with women who are the same journey as each other.
And this is why I feel confident enough to be able to offer a FULL money back guarantee. If you follow this program and don’t see AMAZING results, you get your money back.
This challenge will commence on Monday 3rd Feb and will be the last one we will be running until AT LEAST June / July this year.
Click the link below to secure your space:
Alternatively send us a message with any question you have.
With best wishes
PS if you would like to become part of our closed facebook group Love Life Ladies Wellbeing, then click the link below:
This is a free online forum where likeminded ladies can share information about women’s health and wellbeing, ask questions, start discussions and generally empower one another. Hope to see you there xx