Here are eleven very good reasons that you might want to avoid Love Life Ladies Fitness at all costs …..
- Why on earth would you want to do exercise classes that can burn up to 800kcal a session and continues to elevate your metabolism for up to 24 hours afterwards? This could double your grocery bill!!!
- You actually quite like the idea of reduced bone density as you get older… Rounded and hunched shoulders are a lovely look and if you break a bone and end up on hospital, isn’t that what you pay my taxes for?
- Great muscle tone and improved body shape is only for vain and self obsessed people. You prefer to grow older gracefully…
- It’s nice to have to ask people to help you lift stuff and carry your shopping. Gives them something to do and helps them feeling important…
- You enjoy feeling stressed and anxious. Helps get stuff done!
- You don’t want to feel too confident. People won’t like you and will think you are arrogant …
- Staying healthy and fit as we get older is such a pain in the arse. Gives us no excuse to get out of stuff we don’t want to do.
- More energy? Who wants that?
- You don’t care about getting rid of your belly fat. Like a tree getting wider, it is a sign of wisdom and maturity.
- Cardiovascular health, diabetes, increased risk of breast cancer and not getting heart problems really doesn’t bother you in the slightest….
- You haven’t got the time. Far too busy being busy to even consider doing something as self indulgent as making time for myself and looking after my own health and wellbeing. Despite the fact it may make me live longer and make me a much nicer person to be around whilst I am still on this earth!!
‘Love Life Ladies Fitness is THE best fitness programme in Stroud. I would recommend it wholeheartedly. I lost 3 stone, gained better eating habits and met some wonderful fellow supportive friendly Love Life Ladies.
There’s a huge wealth of classes to appeal to everyone at all times of day and night along with lots of good social opportunities. It was the best thing I did and I love it
We are so lucky to have this in our area. You will never pay exorbitant gym prices again and see results that really work!’ – Justine Millard
If we still have managed not to put you off, and this is something that you think might help you, you may be interested in our Virtual Membership Program, which gives you….
- Access to daily live online classes which will be taught to you by our fab instructors Hannah, Dave and Klaartje via Facebook Live videos. We can send each other messages via the live chat too. These include Boxfit, Bootcamp, Pilates, Combat Blast, Body Balance and Piloxing
- Access to recorded videos of ALL of these classes for you to do whenever you want and as many times as you want.
- Access to a weekly written home workout program with and without equipment
- Access to our beginners and improvers ‘learn to run’ courses
- Motivational messages to give you tips on how to keep fit, healthy and ‘sane’ as we all plough our way through quarantine.
- Tried and tested nutrition plans, food guides and menu planners which have helped hundreds of our ladies lose and manage their weight
- Access to our large community of motivated and supportive local women who you can communicate with via our private facebook support group
- Your own Accountability Group. This is a small group of ladies with very similar goals to you who will help support you to keep fit and healthy over this challenging time
Sound interesting? If so please get in touch!
In the meantime, stay safe and PLEASE keep active!
Lots of love