Are you ready to make a life changing difference to your health, fitness and wellbeing?
Who You Are
- You are a busy lady who wants to get fitter, stronger and improve energy levels but also really struggles to fit exercise in to her life.
- You are fed up with wasting time and money on exercise classes that offer little benefit and prefer an all ladies environment.
- You enjoy being part of a community of like-minded people who all encourage and motivate each other to achieve new goals and take on new challenges.
- You have the drive and determination to make your goals happen.
- You want a well-structured fitness solution that will offer you personal training results at a fraction of the price.
What You Need To Help You Right Now
- Something that is fun and enjoyable that you will stick with.
- Something that you know has helped lots of others just like you feel fitter, stronger and more confident than they have in their life.
- A fast solution that is specifically geared towards women where you will feel supported and be kept on track to attain life-changing results.
What This Programme Offers
- A choice of up to 20 fitness classes a week – designed by women for women. These include bootcamp, combat blast, pilates, body balance, kettlebells, box fit and weight training.
- Access to our private Facebook support group.
- Being part of a community of likeminded ladies all working towards similar goals.
- Regular FREE fitness, nutrition and lifestyle talks.
To find out more, complete the contact form below.
I just wanted to send you a quick mail to say THANK YOU! I did the race for life yesterday in Cheltenham and did 5K in 26 minutes, which was way quicker than last year when I did it in 38 mins.
Your Bootcamps have really increased both my fitness and confidence and I am so pleased that I started them last year. Thank you xSam Compton
Initially the best result was the weight loss, a completely new body shape, confidence, energy, motivation, a sense of inspiration.
But the best thing for me now is just that amazing feeling of feeling the fittest I have ever been!Hannah Blackwell